Best WhatsApp(WP) Status for Friends | Quotes on Love, Life & Relationship by Osho
Tags: WhatsApp status, best Whatsapp status, WhatsApp status for your best friend, WhatsApp status for friends, new WhatsApp status, friendship WhatsApp status, status, Dosti Whatsapp status, best friends WhatsApp status, sad WhatsApp status, love WhatsApp status, best friend WhatsApp status, friends WhatsApp status, latest WhatsApp status, romantic WhatsApp status ||osho quotes, Osho, Osho quotes on life,inspirational quotes by Osho, Osho quotes on love,powerful quotes by Osho, uplifting quotes by Osho, empowering quotes by Osho, encouraging quotes by Osho, Osho on love,Osho quotes about life,Osho quotes on love and relationships,Osho quotes on relationship,Osho quotes on relationships,inspirational life quotes Osho,life quotes, encouraging words by Osho
* "There is no need of any competition with anybody. You are yourself, and as you are, you are perfectly good. Accept yourself." - Osho
* "When I say that you are gods and goddesses I mean that your possibility is infinite, your potentiality is infinite."- Osho
* "You become that which you think you are." - Osho
* “The whole effort of a Jesus or a Buddha or a Bodhidharma is nothing but how to undo that which society has done to you.” –Osho
* “Don’t move the way fear makes you move.
Move the way love makes you move.
Move the way joy makes you move.”–Osho
* "Happiness is a shadow of harmony; it follows harmony. There is no other way to be happy." - Osho
* "You can love as many people as you want – that does not mean one day you will go bankrupt, and you will have to declare, ‘Now I have no love.’ You cannot go bankrupt as far as love is concerned."- Osho
* “Look at the trees, look at the birds, look at the clouds, look at the stars… and if you have eyes you will be able to see that the whole existence is joyful. Everything is simply happy. Trees are happy for no reason; they are not going to become prime ministers or presidents and they are not going to become rich and they will never have any bank balance. Look at the flowers – for no reason. It is simply unbelievable how happy flowers are.” –Osho
* “The heart knows nothing of the past, nothing of the future; it knows only of the present. The heart has no time concept.” –Osho
* "Only those who are ready to become nobodies are able to love."- Osho
* "When love and hate are both absent everything becomes clear and undisguised." - Osho
* "Nobody is here to fulfill your dream. Everybody is here to fulfill his own destiny, his own reality. "- Osho
* "If you wish to see the truth, then hold no opinion for or against."- Osho
* "Don’t choose. Accept life as it is in its totality."- Osho
* " Life is a balance between rest and movement."-Osho
* "Whatever you are doing, don’t let past move your mind; don’t let future disturb you. Because the past is no more, and the future is not yet."
* "Accept the fact that we are strangers; that we don´t know who you are, that you don´t know who I am. I myself don´t know who I am, so how can you know?"
* "Once you have tasted the juice of the present, you don’t care about dangers. Once you are in tune with life then nothing matter. Life all there is."
* "People love freedom – but nobody wants responsibility. And they come together, they are inseparable."
* "Real love makes you more of an individual. It does not efface your individuality, it gives you individuality. Real love is very respectful."
* "Tomorrow-drop that word from your vocabulary! Tomorrow does not exist, it cannot exist: it is not in the nature of things. Only this day exists."
* "Be the person you are. Never try to be another, and you will become mature. Maturity is accepting the responsibility of being oneself, whatsoever the cost.
Once your awareness becomes a flame, it burns up the whole slavery that the mind has created."
* "Paradise is within you, in your state of no-mind. And hell is also within you, in your very mind."
* "Love is ultimate, the highest health because love makes one whole. When you love a master by and by you completely forgot about love."
* "God cannot be an object. It is deepest depth of your own being. How can you see it."
* “Never speak of me in the past tense”. My presence here will be many times greater without the burden of my tortured body.
* "Just see how much respect God has paid to you. You are a masterpiece – unrepeatable, incomparable, utterly unique."
* "If you remain always far, love will die. If you remain always near, love will die. Love can survive only in a continuous flowing relationship."
* "If love can not keep you together, nothing else can keep you together."
* "Lovers are mirrors to each other."
* " Love makes you aware of your original face."
* "Perfect people don’t exist. And perfect people, if they existed, would be very boring. It is imperfection that keeps life interesting."
* "If you have no conditions you can enjoy life infinitely. If you have conditions, because of them you become incapable."
* "Misery comes the moment you become clinging, attached. The moment you put conditions on life.
Easy is right. Begin right and you are easy. . . . Easy is right means natural is right, effortlessness is right, egolessness is right."
* "Love means the art of being with others. Meditation means the art of being with yourself. Both are two aspects of the same coin."
* "I’ll never make any resolutions. Drop all resolutions! Let life be a natural spontaneity. The only golden rule is that there are no golden rules."
* Resolution is struggle. Resolution is ego. Resolution is saying, “I cannot live spontaneously. “
* "I resolve never to make any resolutions because all resolutions are restrictions for the future. All resolutions are imprisonments."
* "Unless you love yourself, you can’t love anybody. Be selfish.
* "Knowledge is borrowed; knowing is yours, your own. It is authentic knowledge is information, knowing is transformation."
* "Love lives in waiting – dies in meeting, becomes ordinary."
* "To love means to drop the ego, to drop yourself."
* "The existence loves you, otherwise you would not be here. Relax into your being, you are cherished by the whole."
* "People say love is blind because they do not know what love is, I say unto you, only love has eyes; other than love everything is blind."
* "The greatest freedom is to be free of one’s own mind.
* " Happiness is not conditional; nothing is needed to be happy. Only to be alive is needed — and that you are, you already are."
* '' To possess anything is to be possessed by it. The more you possess, the more slavery you create around yourself."
* "Walk Without Feet, Fly Without Wings and Think Without Mind."